Friday 25 January 2013

Introducing Willie V - The best listener of all my companions

So, this is Willie V- Charlie Bear collectable- gift from my parents, and I love him. A lot. Let me tell you why:


  • He's always available for a one-sided chat.
  • He does not judge me when I ramble at him. By this I mean he never pulls the "Oh Lord. You must be unwell." face.
  • He never complains.
  • He's very generous with the sharing of the covers.
  • His paws/feet look like they could belong to a monkey.
You jelly?  >.<

PS: I don't have the mentality of a five year old most of the time- only when it comes to teddies and Disney things the little kid in me has the most violent tantrum in which she demands to be let out and, I won't lie to you, I'm not one for arguing with scary small children.

E. x

10 comments:

  1. Someone I know has the exactly same looking Charlie Bear! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >.< DAYYMN. YOURS IS SO PROFESSIONAL AND POSH LOOKING MAN!YOU WRITE SO WELL! :O By the way, you never told me there was a new post. Tut tut tut.

      Delete
    2. You have told this to me like thousand times now! :'D ( thank you <3 ) Is there? :P

      Delete
    3. My bad. I need to be sure you UNDERSTAND! :P <3 Uhu. :P

      Delete
  2. It willie! he still needs to meet Kipper :'D X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Can we make them lovers? :'D

      Delete
    2. -_- Of course they can be lovers. ( What can be worse than this? :P )

      Delete
    3. (a cupboard with no baked beans? )

      Delete
    4. (depends.. Do I get to squish someone?)

      Delete
  3. (You never have permission to squish.)

    ReplyDelete