Monday 11 February 2013

Oh, it's a riveting topic.



Unfortunately here to blabbe about the weather again but....Cue soft piano music...
 I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A MOVIE MAN! Someone is using pathetic fallacy on me. For real! :'D

Looks surprisingly warm and inviting. As if you could just dive from the rooftops into street and bounce around as opposed to thudding heavily to the ground in a brick like fashion. :O The snow deceives us. :O How sinister.
"Snow is falling, all around me, children playing, having fun! Tis the season, for love and understanding!
MERRY CHR-"hold the phone. I've got my timings all messed up. The snow is just a LITTLE LATE.

Oooooo, the headlights on the right makes the photo all Sherlock Holmesy, don't ya think!?

Just wanna jump out there with my magnifying glass..

Except I don't because it's cold...and dark...and I don't have a magnifying glass.

:'(

E. x

2 comments:

  1. Your place is so beautiful! I wish we had snowfall in my hometown just like yours (but that I am just wishing.. a little more would not hurt! :P)

    Just out of curiosity, what do you do during your lunch time at school when the grounds still have enough snow covering it to play hit-me-ball with? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, in year 7/8 there would have been no choice but to have a snowball fight but nowadays we seem to have all got a little boring so we just keep our fingers crossed that school will shut. :(

    ReplyDelete