Monday 11 February 2013

Oo-la-la the capital!

So we went on a history trip and to avoid grossing you guys out, I figured it was better to take pictures of the scenery which I LOVE instead of old operating tables and lovely stuff of the sort.

I swear this building is just some tragic accident waiting to happen. OOBA ATTRACTIVE THOUGH!
Had to take these pictures on a moving coach leaning over my friend who'd nabbed the window seat so, you have to excuse the ugly building trying to steal the London Eye's limelight. 
"Eloise, what are you actually taking pictures of!? I can hear all this clicking!" "Eeerrr... pretty much everything.." :'D 
THIS IS SO WONDERFULLY ICONIC! I mean, the red double-decker, traditional taxi cab and even a doorman dressed like a toy soldier! >.<

How exciting can it get!? :D

E.x

1 comment:

  1. The last one looks just classic Sherlock Holmesy! :D

    ReplyDelete