Friday 25 January 2013

Introducing Dobby


 
Weeeeeeee! New camera for my birthday! Sony NEX-5R, renamed 'Dobby' as suggested by a loved one for its insane cute and wonderful-ness! I've been messing around with a load of new features and effects such as the one used here- 'Illustration': my favourite! So satisfying to take clicks with! Really looking forward to discovering how to take some more serious awesome shots! I've used so many exclamation marks! :O  AHHH! EXCITEMENT! 

Any-hoo,

Will hopefully have some interesting snaps posted here soon to disguise my total blogging clueless-ness!

E. x

2 comments:

  1. This is indeed a very lovely effect! Specially the way it makes the world suddenly look more colorful. This is a very good idea. You can put your chosen favorites here and we all will get to see them! Looking forward to your next post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kinda like you can use this affect to put your world into a story. It's just so cool. Awww! Thankies smarticism.

    By the way, I'm liking the name. ;)

    ReplyDelete