Monday 21 January 2013

The cold white stuff that buggers up plans and brings joy to students across the country.


So, over Christmas, the weather here in Welwyn Garden was about as christmassy as Scrooge, however, I give a warm welcome to the snow; better late than never! As soon as I found the white blanket had descended I felt the urge to scurry to the woods armed with a camera and attempt to capture the beautiful eeriness there. Despite having a terrifying experience involving a creepy house, a psychotic labrador and being deceived by the snow that made EVERYTHING LOOK THE SAME resulting in me becoming quite lost, I survived and feel that this photo depicts that pretty well. 
When it comes to photos, people can get all poetic and 'deep' with what they caption them but, I've noticed that on many photo blogs, people get so deep that all is left of them is their feet sticking up from the ground which, to me, seems like a very uncomfortable position to be in. 

E.

3 comments:

  1. Great post weazie! These photos are so pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture reminds me of my fall semesters at my college. We get snow during December and January but not exactly on our campus. And it's the time when we have our fall semester exams but the excitement of Christmas and New Year hardly lets the "pain" from exams come in the way! :')

    I would really like to hear the story of how you got lost in the woods. ;) Maybe you can let us all know about it through your wonderful blog. :) Of course you can hide the tiny details! ;)

    Happy blogging. Coffee helps sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that the "pain" from exams totally ruins the Christmas and new year excitement! I mean, that shouldn't be allowed to happen!
    PS: You already heard the story man! And you know coffee is so gross. :P

    ReplyDelete